Saturday, October 12, 2019

Breathing New Life into an Old Site

Back in February 2018 I was "downsized" from my job at Smith & Nephew, along with five other department members.

After months of job seeking it hit me - I really did NOT like what I had been doing and really did not want to take another job doing the same thing for years and years more.

I wanted to completely change my career.

So in September 2018 I began taking classes at Southern New Hampshire University to earm my Bachelors degree in Psychology, and then to work as an End of Life Doula working with Hospice patients.

During my studies I have written several papers, and created presentations, which I am rather proud of and wanted a place to share them.

So I have decided to resurrect this page as a place to not only mark scholastic items but to track my re-newed participation in the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA).

No comments:

Post a Comment