Sunday, February 3, 2013

DaGMT 2013 Update 1

As I wrote about a few days ago I am making a commitment to a local quilters challenge called Drop and Give Me Twenty 2013. The idea is that by committing to even a small amount of time to sew or work on a project for a set period of time each day you can get more done than you may have thought. So I am going to try for 30 minutes a day at least. 

Being a very Type A person a part of my personal preparation for DaGMT 2013 has been to actually LIST the projects that are started and that I hope to move towards completion during February. I also moved my list around to put in order the projects I think have the best chance of being finished during this time frame. Just as a way to keep me motivated.




Project
Date Finished
Nate’s T-Shirt Quilt
3-Feb-2013
Blue & Yellow Sampler Quilt

Green Wool sweater jacket

My Tree Skirt

EvaPaige Table Topper

Muted Nine Patch

White & Purple Comforter

Green & Gold Lap Quilt

Blue & Yellow Brooklyn Bridge

Heavenly City

Autumn Table Runner

German Paper cut Designs

Cross stitch sampler

Sudoku Quilt

Green & Purple Sampler Quilt





However not being satisfied with just listing them - I took pictures of them as well. Partly for uploading onto the groups Flickr page but also for my own records.

Did I mention I was a little Type A ???





However I did get one quilt finished that I wrote about a few days ago that has been haunting my sewing room for months !!! 





















I also decided it would be nice to track actual time per day so I can have a record of my efforts.



Date
Time that day
Total time MTD
1-Feb-13
0
0
2-Feb-13
5 h 15 m
5 h 15 m
3-Feb-13
5 h 30 m
10 h 45 m
4-Feb-13


5-Feb-13


6-Feb-13


7-Feb-13


8-Feb-13


9-Feb-13


10-Feb-13


11-Feb-13


12-Feb-13


13-Feb-13


14-Feb-13


15-Feb-13


16-Feb-13


17-Feb-13


18-Feb-13


19-Feb-13


20-Feb-13


21-Feb-13


22-Feb-13


23-Feb-13


24-Feb-13


25-Feb-13


26-Feb-13


27-Feb-13


28-Feb-13































1 comment:

  1. I got so busy reading your posts that I can't remember if I commented or not on any of them or if they are waiting to be approved. LOL! I do like the way this t-shirt quilt was done - very nice. I've never had the ambition to do one, but if I had a daughter to help that might change my mind. I love your spreadsheets - I sort of want to do one too. That might be too much pressure for me.

    ReplyDelete